 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8106
8105  |  8107
Subject:
Older sets for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:45:32 GMT

I made some finds recently and have the following sets available for
trade (these are mostly sealed, but the boxes have significant shelf
wear):

3 6553 Crisis News Crew
6 1843 Royal Knights/Spyrius value pack

Additionally, I have the following other sets which are considerations
for trade (sets are used unless otherwise noted):

many Spyrius ship from 1843 (like new, built once to separate parts from
the castle parts, probably have collected some dust from sitting on my
shelf, instructions and boxes available)

6923 Particle Ionizer (complete, no instructions, no box)

6811 Pulsar Charger (complete, no box, no instructions)

Some sets which I have considered trading, and might trade for the right
offer:

1682 Space Shuttle (complete but some stickers not in the best
condition, instructions, no box)

6080 King's Castle (complete, some yellowing, instructions, possibly a
box)

924  Transporter (complete, no instructions, no box, some yellowing)

6927 All-Terrain Vehicle (complete, no instructions, no box)

6971 Intergalactic Command Base (probably complete, need to finish
putting rocket together, no instructions, no box)

I am looking for older castle, train, and town. There are a few space
items which would interest me (mostly Blacktron I, also trans-yellow
glass items [which explains why all the classic space sets are in the I
just might trade these category]). Also, the following Pirate sets are
wanted:

1481 Desert Island
1696 Pirate Lookout
1733 Shipwrecked Pirate
1795 Imperial Cannon
1889 Pirate's Treasure Hold
6251 Pirate Mini Figures
5058 Pirate Accessories
5060 Pirate Cannons
5139 Pirate Cannons
5150 Pirate Elements
Ladybird Pirates book #3 Adventure on Shark Island
any Pirate keychains
any other Pirate memorabilia

On all of these, I would actually be willing to just get instructions
and/or box, I have the parts, just would like to be able to claim
completeness. I would trade brand new 5134 shooting cannon service packs
for either of the other cannon accessory packs.

The used sets are not at all guaranteed to have pieces from the correct
period (and in some cases, have brand new pieces when the used pieces
were in bad shape). All used parts have been washed (and my home is
smoke free).

Frank