 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8127
Re: for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:15:51 GMT

Mark Harrison wrote:

Hi Don,

I'm after the complete instructions for both sets in 1843, do you have these
for trade?

I could send you a copy of these. If you happen to have any of the
following, instructions and/or box, we could trade (otherwise, I'd
probably just mail you this - folks have done me enough favors that it's
my turn to pass a favor on, and these instructions can be mailed pretty
cheaply):

1481 Desert Island
1696 Pirate Lookout
1733 Shipwrecked Pirate
1795 Imperial Cannon
1889 Pirate's Treasure Hold
6251 Pirate Mini Figures (1)
5058 Pirate Accessories
5060 Pirate Cannons
5139 Pirate Cannons
5150 Pirate Elements

(1) I just determined last night that I probably actually do have one of
these. I have all of the figures in this set from a pile of LEGO which I
have already extracted all the identifiable pirate sets (and in fact, I
don't think the buyer ever had either of the two ships the pirate wench
came in).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com