 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8106
    Older sets for trade —Frank Filz
   I made some finds recently and have the following sets available for trade (these are mostly sealed, but the boxes have significant shelf wear): 3 6553 Crisis News Crew 6 1843 Royal Knights/Spyrius value pack Additionally, I have the following other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Older sets for trade —David Simmons
     Hi Frank, I have a complete #6076 Dark Dragon's Den, no box, instructions ok. I also have a half dozen or so Dragon Master 'figs if you want more of those. I'd be interested in #1682 Space Shuttle and perhaps one of the #6553's. LMK if you're (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Older sets for trade - a little update —Frank Filz
   (...) Last night I determined that in all likelyhood I do have 6251! In working through a big pile of LEGO purchased from a kid, I have all of these minifigs in this set, but expecially with the pirate wench, there is no evidence of having any other (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)