 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8081
  1782 Discovery Station

Hi all! In my travels today I came across a TRU that has four 1782 Discovery Station sets available. That is the good news. The bad news is that they are still at full price of $49.99. Does anyone know if these sets were previously marked down by (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 1782 Discovery Station

(...) Actually, in 98 I bought 6 sets from a ShopKo store in eastern Washington. The price they were asking was $19.00. (An incredibly good price!!!) They stocked the sets for a very short time...I believe it was just for a short promo. -Todd (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)