 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8075
  New MTW item coming. Should it include figs?

MTW is close to releasing a new design. This one will be a set that COULD come with figs. *Should* it? I'm leaning toward yes, and I would populate it from my stocks and from stuff I am buying. None of the figs will be particularly rare, but they (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New MTW item coming. Should it include figs?

Yes, I think you answered your own question. In fact I did too, until I reread the post and retyped this post. Let the buyer choose. Julie (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New MTW item coming. Should it include figs?

(...) I don't mind if there are no minifigs in your train kits(I have tons of them).To me, it's the actual model that counts (quality over quantity)-Harvey (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New MTW item coming. Should it include figs?

(...) IMO that depends on what the set is. Road N' Rail Repair comes with a fig to operate the equipment. A "pure" train car like the Blue Hopper doesn't come with a fig. There won't be any figs with my sets - the only one that might make any sense (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New MTW item coming. Should it include figs?

(...) The one I listed on eBay (I'm not repeating the URL here, it's in an .auction post where it belongs) in order to establish price will include 6 figs. I haven't decided exactly which 6 but I promise they won't be totally duff, there will be (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)