 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8014
  Needed: English version Cybermaster CDROM

I shipped a Cybermaster to a friend in the US, but the version I got has the CDROM in Danish, so I'm looking for some help in getting a copy of the English version. Though I'm technically asking for a copy, in this case I think I'm not doing (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Needed: English version Cybermaster CDROM

(...) tsk tsk Mario, I allready wrote to you about this:) Although it could be that it went awol in the mail problems:) Some guy in robotics.cybermaster called the ever friendly Lego service and they sent him the CD for free .. hmmm looks like it (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Needed: English version Cybermaster CDROM

(...) that (...) called (...) looks (...) I didn't miss your message about that, I just thought that being my friend based in the US he can't call the UK Lego service, and if I remember well the CM has not been on the shelves in the US, so I guess (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Needed: English version Cybermaster CDROM

Ha Same problem, but Lego UK are willing to ship a copy for free, Thanks for the 8482 John.. Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Home of the UK Lego (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Needed: English version Cybermaster CDROM

(...) I'm getting on a very friendly basis with one of the sweet girls at Lego Service:) Perhaps I could pull a few strings if he's unsuccesfull. Regards John (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)