 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7863
  Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue

You should not be seeking discuss this here. FAR better would be to seek legal counsel, and have them examine the brickbay TOS to see if any of it actually could be legally upheld in court. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde spitz <alfredjr@diamondbullet.com> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue

(...) I don't believe looking for legal action for a $5 purchase makes any sense. The point is, the seller is acting like a child. Just because he did not like the posted feedback doesn't mean he shouldn't sell to that customer. How many times have (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue

(...) Perhaps there could/should be a lugnet.market.brickbay group? That's up to Todd and Dan of course. SRC (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue

I am not going to spend any time checking out the legalize of Brickbay's Terms and Conditions for uses their site. A lawyer can do that if they wish. This is turning into a "lose lose" situation. Some earlier dialogue may have helped. Alfred loses (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue

I have to agree here. I should have talked to Clark about the smell on the pieces, before I made a public response that he subsiquently took offense for. However, a number of things got in the way, which may or may not help Dan to make a better (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue

(...) What is to stop you (or anyone) emailing each other outside the standard "process"? I don't see the auto-steps provided by venues like Brickbay or eBay as being the *only* way to communicate. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)