 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7637
7636  |  7638
Subject:
A tale of two Dans - fatal error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:55:05 GMT

Many many thanks to Dan Siskend for Brickbay, without
which this wouldn't have been done for months yet.

Happy Brickmania buyers have lots of things to thank Dan for (I spent an
enjoyable few hours putting together my "Press gang at the Salty Anchor"
kit... wow!!!) but BrickBay is not one of the things.

You're thinking of Dan Jezek who is also high on my "thanks" totem pole

So if/when Dan Siskend puts his left over pieces up on Dan Jezek's
BrickBay, (e-mail me if I miss the notice) will that make things more
or less confusing?  :-)  Dan Jezek - I got "permanent fatal errors" on
danjezek at aloha.net as a result of sending to admin at brickbay.com...

SRC