 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7634
Re: James Brown's Parts Sale is back on-line!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:35:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Brown writes:
<sigh> Many apologies(1), I was fuzzy with lack of sleep last night.
Yup, you're right I did mean Dan Jezek.

1:Of course, if I were following some other guy's tradition, I could imply
that this was not a mistake, but a deliberate check to see who was paying
attention - but I'm feeling fallible today. :)

Oh - Good one.  :-)

Regarding the sale - Fellow NALug members get half price, right?  ;-)

SRC