 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7638
7637  |  7639
Subject:
Wireless Shopping Beta trial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:10:12 GMT

Greetings all!

Bricks on the Brain has been busy creating more new functionality for the
site! We are currently working on wrapping up our Alpha versions of the Palm
VII shopping, as well as our WAP shopping application. When we move the Alpha
into Beta phase, we are interested in having you all help us test it, as well
as give us feedback.

If you are are interested in helping out, please drop us a line at:

service@bricksonthebrain.com

The only requirements will be that you have a Palm VII and/or a Web enabled
cell phone.

Thanks in advance for your help!