 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7526
Re: WTT/S Project Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:53:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ran Talbott writes:
Like the fact that it'll be hard to arrive at a fair price on the "garage
sale" sets,  since they suffer from the double disadvantages of unknown
completeness and subjective (and thus,  perhaps differing) assessments of the
amount of playwear.  These are things that are easy to make snap judgements
about when you have the set in hand,  but hard to do via email.  Even with
photos.  You probably won't get as much as you might have as a result.

I posted a few pictures to my Brickshelf Gallery:

I'm wondering how many trade offers of partial sets you'll get.  I know that
I don't keep them around,  unless the parts are only "borrowed" for some
experiment:  if I "raid" a set,  I go ahead and put all the parts in my bins.

No offers of partial sets, but some decent ones of mostly complete sets.  I'll
probably "raid" whatever is left from this stash after completing the trades.

Trade well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm