 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7516
Re: WTT/S Project Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 05:04:14 GMT

It would help if you could try to assemble some of the sets from the garage
sale.

Also, have you considered looking for the pieces you are missing on places
like Brickbay, etc.?

A set by set rundown would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure - of course, it
depends on how much spare time you've got to get it together.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Andreas Stabno <stabno@megsinet.net> wrote in message
Good point, Derick.  I should point out that most of these sets will be of • no
interest to someone who is looking to fill a gap in their collection.  I'm
hoping that someone simply likes the pieces of a particular set or might • have
an incomplete set which my pieces could help complete.

I have lists of missing pieces to a few of the sets.  Others were picked • up at
garage sales and I haven't even tried putting them together.

The 1682 for example is missing all minifigs, perhaps a few pieces of the
shuttle, and quite a few pieces of the launch tower.  At the moment [1] 8 • of
the 10 girders are present.

If you're interested in something, just let me know.  I can take some • pictures
of the sets/pieces or try to put together a more detailed list.

What I'm looking for in exchange is town or train sets in similar • condition.

Trade well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

[1]  I actually wouldn't mind keeping the girder pieces myself, but since • so
much of the set is present, I am willing to trade.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derick Bulkley writes:
It might aid the viewer to summarize what has been removed.  For • instance, did
you by chance remove the girder pieces from the 1682?

-Derick

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andreas Stabno writes:
Is there any interest in trading incomplete sets?  I have a number • of "Project
Sets" that are missing anywhere from 1 or 2 to lots of pieces and my • shelf
space is getting crowded.