 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7461
    Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS —James Ng
   Hello All, I wish to wrap this up, I hope this has NOT offended anyone in anyway, as a communtiy I have respect for everyone but at times I get a bit angry, Dedrie is TRUE in that I did not read it all as saying that dedrie got a mis- understanding (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS —Santosh Bhat
   Hello? Is it Septmember already? I thought you were merely spectating only from now on? Oh wait maybe I forgot that what you say is not quite what you mean. My bad. Santosh September means that i'll have a job during the glorified school athletics (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)