 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7445
Re: WTB Various obscure bits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 23:07:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Morgan writes:
Ran Talbott wrote:
I need an extension spring for a fork lift truck 924

Try the spring inside an old click-top ballpoint writing pen. There are also
smaller pens that have smaller springs. I no longer have a forklift to look
at, but I believe it will work.

and a rubber hose(more flexible than pod race types) for a 926.
It's a plain tubular black hose, and fits over the 2x1 taps (faucets?)
on the rocket gantry.

Strip an electrical wire of the right colour & keep the covering. I'm not sure
about UK guages for electrical wire, but I'm sure you can find wire small
enough (be sure to bring a faucet with you for fit).

That's my 2p.
Clark