 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7394
Re: WTB Various obscure bits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:58:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Morgan writes:

I need an extension spring for a fork lift truck 924

Check your local hardware store:  many of them have those little bin-drawer
cabinets full of obscure fasteners,  and some have one full of springs.

and a rubber hose
(more flexible than pod race types) for a 926.

Aquazone sets?

If you're talking about the kind with ribbed hose,  and a female stud
connector on each end,  try Brickbay:  I think I've seen some there.

Ran