 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7304
    Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits —Dan Jezek
   (...) That is unfortunate, Dan. You have an incredible talent for building and your kits are one of the best I've ever seen produced by a collector - they rival the Ultimate Collector Series in quality and detail. (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I'd say some of Siskind's kits exceeded the Ult sets, especially considering the limitations he has to work with in being a private collector. I was never interested to buy Siskind's stuff, but to look was always fun. I'd certainly like to see (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)