 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7221
FS: Grey 6x6 double shallow slopes (train roofs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 08:50:15 GMT

I have two 6x6 double shallow slopes from an incomplete used Paradisa 6410,
that I am breaking up. If anyone is interested in these for train roofs, please
contact me directly at chris_w_dee@hotmail.com, and lets see if we can agree on
a price. International shipping from the UK would be around $2.

Thanks, Chris