 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7177
    To Sell or Trade?: Boxes from 1970s / early 80s —Jeff Elliott
    Hello, all: I have a certain quantity of Lego boxes in storage, packaging from sets I got early on. I don't *collect*, per se, so I don't really have any use for them; however I expect they'd be of use to someone. Most of the boxes are in fair (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: To Sell or Trade?: Boxes from 1970s / early 80s —Jeff Elliott
   As a follow-up, here are some details: I have 12 boxes, emphasis on *boxes*. These aren't complete sets, they're just the boxes and cardboard or plastic inserts. I undoubtedly have the pieces and instructions as well, I usually took pretty good care (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)