 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7177
7176  |  7178
Subject:
To Sell or Trade?: Boxes from 1970s / early 80s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:32:24 GMT

Hello, all:

I have a certain quantity of Lego boxes in storage, packaging from
sets I got early on.  I don't *collect*, per se, so I don't really
have any use for them; however I expect they'd be of use to someone.

Most of the boxes are in fair condition - they've been on a shelf for
20 or 30 years.  The boxes I've got include:

Classic yellow castle
Classic space - Beta command, galaxy explorer, transporter, some small
sets.
A few expert builder sets

Probably about 20 boxes in all - a medium garbage bag full.

If you're interested, why not drop me a line... if there's a lot of
interest, I'll run an auction; if there's little interest, perhaps
I'll just make a quick deal with someone.  Mostly, I'd like to see
them go to a good home where they'll be appreciated, and not simply
dropped into eBay the next day.

I'll put together the precise list of boxes and their condition if
I get sufficient feedback.

Thanks!

Jeff Elliott