 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 717
  Discount sets at WalMart

Hi, The Wal-Mart in my area has finally decided to put sets on clearance. The larger sets are $35 and the smaller sets are $2 to $3. The larger sets are limited in number and the smaller sets number in the dozens. There is an exception. There are 8 (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Discount sets at WalMart

(...) For the record, I spotted one that had apparently had UFO Warp Wing Fighters for $15, which is an excellent price (I got mine for $24 and was happy). They were all gone when I searched for them, though. It might be worth having a look at your (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)