 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 717
716  |  718
Subject:
Discount sets at WalMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:21:54 GMT

Hi,

The Wal-Mart in my area has finally decided to put sets on clearance. The larger
sets are $35 and the smaller sets are $2 to $3. The larger sets are limited in
number and the smaller sets number in the dozens. There is an exception. There
are 8 6479s for $35 apiece.

6554 Blaze Brigade 35
6555 Sea Hunter
6479 Emergency Reponse Center 35
6584 Extreme Team Challenge 35
6598 Drag Race Rally 25
6709 Tribal Chief 2
6718 Rain Dance Ridge 4
     Fright Nights Figure Set 3
6556 Scuba Squad 4
6180 Hydro Search Sub 25

They have not priced all the sets in the discount aisle yet so I will keep you
posted.

If anyone is interested in the sets for price, tax, and shipping contact me. I
will try to honor all requests, but quantities are limited to the number of
items they have in stock.

Sorry, no ninja sets, they sold out at full price before Christmas and some sets
like the Stingrays are still full price.

--
See you over the event horizon,

James

P.S. Beware of naked singularities.