 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 723
Re: Discount sets at WalMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 01:34:00 GMT

scank wrote:
The Wal-Mart in my area has finally decided to put sets on clearance. The larger
sets are $35 and the smaller sets are $2 to $3.

For the record, I spotted one that had apparently had UFO Warp Wing Fighters
for $15,
which is an excellent price (I got mine for $24 and was happy).  They were all gone
when I searched for them, though.  It might be worth having a look at your
local WM.