 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7143
  WTB: various pieces, need for Lego Racer project, please read

Hi, I'm working on some designs for race cars for the various Lego themes.. sort of like the Lego Racers game.. I plan on doing a different car for several different themes including castle, pirate, wild west, adventurers, etc., etc. For the castle (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: various pieces, need for Lego Racer project, please read

Hi, me again, forgot something, I'm also looking for non-firing cannons.. and one more note, I don't intend to spend a very large amount of money even though I realize these are highly sought after items.. I consider reasonable prices to be $1-2 per (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)