 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7144
Re: WTB: various pieces, need for Lego Racer project, please read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:52:47 GMT

Hi,
me again, forgot something, I'm also looking for non-firing cannons..

and one more note, I don't intend to spend a very large amount of money even
though I realize these are highly sought after items..  I consider reasonable
prices to be $1-2 per minifig and the other prices are negotiable...  since
the flags from the castle sets may be considered somewhat rare I'm prepared to
pay a little more...  but still these are little pieces of plastic and I'm not
that nostalgic, so please if you have some of these available and are willing
to sell, please give me a reasonable price..
Thanks
Mark Haddock