 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7143
WTB: various pieces, need for Lego Racer project, please read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:42:11 GMT

Hi,
I'm working on some designs for race cars for the various Lego themes..  sort
of like the Lego Racers game..  I plan on doing a different car for several
different themes including castle, pirate, wild west, adventurers, etc., etc.
For the castle theme I plan on doing several cars for the different types of
castle sets, such as Fright Night, Wolfpack, Royal Knight, Black Falcons, Dark
Forest maybe even Dragon Masters.  Same goes for some of the space sets, such
as Explorien, Blacktron, M-Tron, etc..  so you can see this is a major
undertaking, and I'm lacking some of the unique items from these themes that I
will need...

I have at least one figure for most of the sets but I still need the following
figures:  a Dragon Master knight, a Wild West indian, an M-Tron figure, and
I'm also looking for two pirates, one with a green vest, and one with a blue
jacket over a red and white striped shirt...

From the castle sets I need some flags, the small hard plastic ones with 2
clips on them.  I'm looking for the Black Falcons flag and the Black Knights
flag.  I'm also looking for a red flag with the gold and blue lion symbol on
it, I believe it is only found in set #6041 Armor Shop.  I will buy this set
if no one wants to part with the flag seperately.

I'm also looking for a small pirate ship mast..

And I need pieces with the M-Tron logo on them, just need a few 2x2 tiles and
a few 2x3 slopes with the symbol on them and maybe some 1x2 tiles with M-Tron
controls on them...  I don't own any M-Tron sets but they look cool and I want
to do a race car for this theme...  help me out if you can...