 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7024
    Information needed on parting sets out and how to price items. —Geoffrey Hyde
   If anyone would happen to know of a detailed discussion where I can find detailed instructions on what one should be aware of if parting out sets which have pieces you don't want, or knows how it's done, and how prices get determined, I would (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Information needed on parting sets out and how to price items. —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Geoffrey Hyde writes: This is a good topic, but I suspect no one has written a guide. Pricing is a bit of an art form, and so is determining what sets are good parts fodder and which ones are not. I suspect a few of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)