 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7015
Re: Custom Black Hoppers BACK IN STOCK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 01:20:03 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:FxqyE0.C8o@lugnet.com...
Well, I did a little production run last nite and I am happy to report • that
black custom hoppers are back in stock. 65 USD each plus shipping. You can • buy
them at BrickBay, or by sending me a note directly.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar

more info on the hopper can be had here:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info.html#hop_black

I don't know who owns or runs the brickbay site, but he has the following
picture link broken on it:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2951.gif%20height=87%20widt
h=135

Sorry for any inconveniences this causes.

But I've emailed before (I think, I usually find few broken links anyway, so
if I didn't I probably wouldn't remember anyway.) and have not even received
a response ...

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde