 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7033
Re: Custom Black Hoppers BACK IN STOCK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 23:37:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Geoffrey Hyde writes:

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Well, I did a little production run last nite and I am happy to report • that
black custom hoppers are back in stock. 65 USD each plus shipping. You can • buy
them at BrickBay, or by sending me a note directly.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar

more info on the hopper can be had here:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info.html#hop_black

I don't know who owns or runs the brickbay site, but he has the following
picture link broken on it:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2951.gif%20height=87%20widt
h=135

Sorry for any inconveniences this causes.

Gotta be one of the links inputted by a user in a shop since Brickbay doesn't
directly link to any images outside of its domain.  What each individual
member links to in his or her store is their responsibility and is not
regulated by the site.