 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7016
Re: Custom Black Hoppers BACK IN STOCK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 01:37:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
What are the other three pieces of rolling stock shown there?  I see the
engine, a yellow loaded flatcar, and a blue hopper car as well ...

Stay tuned. The engine is almost certain, just some design tinkering to remove
some hard to get parts. The red flatcar is coming soon, I am gathering parts
as we speak. The blue hopper is exactly the same as the black/grey, just a
matter of parts gathering, and probably will be offered only as part of an
overall train set... The "yellow loaded flatcar" is not a flatcar, it's my
hydrogen tanker and it's not commercially viable, since it takes over 100 1x1
rounds per car.

++Lar