 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 70
Re: wild west or pirate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:08:35 GMT

Jim Warren wrote:

Hello again. Does anyone have any cannons-shooting or non that they
would like to get rid of? Or how about any western baseplates or
weapons? Any Indians? Please let me know.

A friend of mine, Owen Edge, owendedge@aol.com, has at least one or
two baseplates from 6761 available.  He probably has a few cowboys
as well.  I doubt he has any cannons available -- you should see his
Red Beard Runner based dreadnought -- 15 cannons, 2 decks, 4 middle
pieces, an extra mast -- whew!

If anyone has any other wild > west items they are looking to sell
or trade please msg me.

I have some of the WW polybags, I'll trade for castle polybags.

One more question, does anyone know if the small wild west sets are on
sale at most Walmarts or just out west?

I know Target blew out the frontier patrol sets a couple of months ago,
too bad I didn't have the spare $$ at the time...

--
chuck cottrill (chuck.cottril@glenarye.com)
senior software engineer