 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 71
Re: Wanted: orange halloween buckets, minus the buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:11:13 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

No Target stores anywhere near Boston...  :-(

Looking to buy several copies (20+ if possible) of the special Target orange
halloween bucket and have them shipped to Boston via UPS Ground.

Just want to buy the pieces, not the buckets (you keep those).

Local TRU's in Atlanta have orange buckets.  I almost bought 2 for the
kids for trick-or-treat 'bags' last night.  Let me know if you want me
to get some for you...

--
chuck cottrill (chuck.cottril@glenarye.com)
senior software engineer