 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 45
44  |  46
Subject:
wild west or pirate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 22:31:41 GMT

Hello again. Does anyone have any cannons-shooting or non that they
would like to get rid of? Or how about any western baseplates or
weapons? Any Indians? Please let me know.

I also have a couple Bandit Secret Hideout that I am willing to trade
along with a bunch of Sheriff's Showdown. If anyone has any other wild
west items they are looking to sell or trade please msg me. Thanks for
your time.

One more question, does anyone know if the small wild west sets are on
sale at most Walmarts or just out west?