 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6986
    Wanted: Misc. —Tim Coats
   The main thing that I am looking for is Imperial soldiers and admirals. I am on a quest to have an army of 100 of them and I am currently at 89. I am also looking for the following. LEGO Parts and Sets: NEEDED: Classic Yellow Castle accessories: (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Wanted: Misc. —Michael Nelson
     Do you have any pictures of your army? What equipment do they have on besides the soldier torsos?(i.e. hats, weapons etc.) Just wondered Thanks Michael (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

         Re: Wanted: Misc. —Tim Coats
     (...) You can see most of them lined up for inspection in my imperial town on my web site at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...models.htm Tim (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Wanted: Misc. —Michael Nelson
   Dear Tim, Do you still have those backpacks? I should be getting about 10 black shako hats soon. I can go through my collection and find a few more. How many backpacks would you trade? I would trade piece for piece. Michael (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)