 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6987
Re: Wanted: Misc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:43:50 GMT

Do you have any pictures of your army?  What equipment do they have on besides
the soldier torsos?(i.e. hats, weapons etc.)  Just wondered Thanks
Michael

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tim Coats writes:
The main thing that I am looking for is Imperial soldiers and admirals.
I am on a quest to have an army of 100 of them and I am currently at
89.  I am also looking for the following.

LEGO Parts and Sets:
NEEDED:
Classic Yellow Castle accessories: shield with red sticker with cross,
black visor, shield with purple sticker with yellow clubs

Black bullet helms and black flared neck helms

Lots of red and blue epaulets
Black Shako hats ( I recently picked up 13 brown pirate backpacks in
trade.  I may trade some of those for shako hats and epaulets.)