 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6986
Wanted: Misc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:12:17 GMT

The main thing that I am looking for is Imperial soldiers and admirals.
I am on a quest to have an army of 100 of them and I am currently at
89.  I am also looking for the following.

LEGO Parts and Sets:
NEEDED:
Classic Yellow Castle accessories: shield with red sticker with cross,
black visor, shield with purple sticker with yellow clubs

Black bullet helms and black flared neck helms

Lots of red and blue epaulets
Black Shako hats ( I recently picked up 13 brown pirate backpacks in
trade.  I may trade some of those for shako hats and epaulets.)

1 raised baseplate from set 6277

both baseplates from set 6278

head from the green armada figure (6281)
pirate torso with purple vest and original head
red armada minfig with purple stripes on torso, head
1 black 6x8 plate with red trap door (4x6)
4 gray 4x4 quarter circle bricks

(6246)
1 gray 3x4 thin wall

Sails and instructions for the Renegade Runner (6268)
1 black 1x4 to 2x2 bracket (from 6268 mast)

WANTED:
2 Tyranosaurus
2-3 Stegasaurus
Many triceratops
Many pteradactyls
4-5 Baby Tyranosaurus
2-3 White Polar Bears
trans. spiders/scorpions
trans. blue spears
black halberds/large axes
aqua katanas
gray, dark gray and tan burps
Many gray rock raiders confederate cavalry caps
Black 1x1 bricks with studs on 5 sides
6x8 roof / ramp slopes
White fancy 3 arch railings and 1x6x6 white fancy trellis arches
Trucks from the Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins
Heads that work in any theme
Black adventurer folded-brim hats
Tan octagonal column pieces
Tan, gray, dark gray, black, white bricks in quantities
Lion heads, brimmed helmets and stained glass bits with frames from the
newer castle sets
Hypotenuse Bricks in white, black and yellow, possibly red
2x2x11 pillars with square base (would like white and black, but will
consider other colors.)
Black tri-corner hats
Pirate ship sails (any except the "battle damaged" ones)
Pirate Sets or even just instructions (1481, 1729, 1788, 1871, 1872,
1873, 1889, 1970, 1996, 6237, 6257, 6273, 6286, 6296, 6245 (instr.
only), 6247, 6263 (set only), 6266, 6267, 6277 (set only), 6246, 6264,
6278 (set only)
Imperial Soldiers/Admirals blue or red chest decor and access.
Pirate hats (all but captain's hats with skull), weapons, and other
access.
Islanders w/ hair or masks (+accessories)
Ship parts (center hulls (or complete hulls with center section), masts
bases and pieces, rigging)
White, black, yellow and gray arches, spindle railings (curved and
straight) and wall pieces with castle windows, (printed and unprinted).
Starfish, clams, crabs, spiders (2-5), spider webs, birds (all colors
except gray), cats (no white ones though)
Trees and plants (all types but freestyle)
Red & black low and medium slopes with apex and corner bricks, need lots
for roofing
Belville apples, carrots, celery (carrot leaf?), genie bottle, scarab
feather piece, goblets, striped cat/kitten
Black and Brown Star wars cowls, brown torsos & legs (or Darth Maul,
Young Obi-Wan complete figs)
Blue, green, gray, and tan base plates (mostly flat, unprinted, but do
like tan sphinx plate, raised island and mountain baseplates, and river
plates)
Castle swords
FK fleur de les figures with black bullet helm
KK brimmed helmet crossbowmen
Castle accessories

WANTED BUT LOWER PRIORITY:
brown backpacks (imperial soldier style) have 10-12 extra of these right
now
Yellow epaulets
Small barrels, barrel lids (2x2 round plates brown), crates, crate lids
Brown treasure chests, Belville chests
1 to 4 rod black and blue lantern pieces (2-4 of each)
white base plates
Blue 1x3x1 arches
Cannons
Pirates all