 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6986
  Wanted: Misc.

The main thing that I am looking for is Imperial soldiers and admirals. I am on a quest to have an army of 100 of them and I am currently at 89. I am also looking for the following. LEGO Parts and Sets: NEEDED: Classic Yellow Castle accessories: (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Misc.

(...) You can see most of them lined up for inspection in my imperial town on my web site at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...models.htm Tim (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Misc.

Do you have any pictures of your army? What equipment do they have on besides the soldier torsos?(i.e. hats, weapons etc.) Just wondered Thanks Michael (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Misc.

Dear Tim, Do you still have those backpacks? I should be getting about 10 black shako hats soon. I can go through my collection and find a few more. How many backpacks would you trade? I would trade piece for piece. Michael (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)