 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6976
  FIRE SALE: 115 Sets Must Go!

Hi everyone, Well, here it is! The long-awaited FIRE SALE, my total liquidation of 115 overstock sets. I have checked these prices to ensure that they are below eBay values, yet will still give a good deal to people who want one set or all of them. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FIRE SALE: 115 Sets Must Go!

Hi all, Sorry to follow myself up, but just as a notice: I will be waiting until after noon EST on Tuesday next (18 July) before confirming any piecemeal orders. This is to give people who might want the entire lot a fair chance at getting it (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Update: FIRE SALE: 115 Sets Must Go!

(...) I now have a buyer for the lot in its entirety and therefore will not be filling any partial orders. Thank you all for your interest. best, Lindsay (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)