 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6977
Re: FIRE SALE: 115 Sets Must Go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 05:25:53 GMT

   Hi all,

   Sorry to follow myself up, but just as a notice:  I will be waiting until

   after noon EST on Tuesday next (18 July) before confirming any piecemeal
   orders.  This is to give people who might want the entire lot a fair
chance
   at getting it (e.g., if they're away for the weekdays).

   Thanks to all who have emailed with partial orders, I'll reply that I've
   received them but I won't confirm and sell until Tuesday.

   Thanks,

   LFB