 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6937
Re: Negotiating Trades (was Re: Old Castle Pieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:18:36 GMT

Yea I got my old one working again

Michael

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Toki Barron writes:
Jeff Johnston wrote:

Hey folks,

I think that the best place to negotiate an actual trade is via e-mail.

lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade is a great place to post the initial offer
because everybody is potentially interested.

Once the negotiations have started, though, the only people
interested are the people directly involved.  Therefore, e-mail is
faster and more efficient.

Just something to think about.

I believe the poster said he didn't have a e-mail address...BUT, there are
many FREE e-mail providers, such as hotmail.com.  Since you must be able to
access the internet somehow to read this newsgroup, why not get a free
e-mail account.  Yahoo.com is another free e-mail provider.

Toki