 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6926
Re: Old Castle Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 01:56:36 GMT

Right now I have about 5 extra blue guard torsos. The second half of my
collection is arriving on Tuesday ( I just moved back into the states from
Japan ). I may have more in there, but I'm not sure. I might have some extra
backpacks and Shako hats to boot. Are you interested in anything besides
Torsos ( like legs, weapons, hats, etc ).

- Joe
US Marines- The World is My Playground