 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6923
6922  |  6924
Subject:
Old Castle Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 20:23:39 GMT

Here is 38 old castle torsos and shields, I have two more old shields too.  I
am willing to sell or trade.  I would trade for the old soldier or Imperial
Gaurd torsos from the pirates theme.  Other things I am looking for are the
white pith helmets that come with adventurers and red or blue sholder pads,
and brown non-opening backpacks.  Here is where you can see what I have:
www.braincandy00.homestead.com/Raine.html

Go here and click on soldiers then scroll down to see the red and blue torsos
I am looking for: http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/pirates/

If you are interested in any of this stuff just post a reply.

Thanks Michael