 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6834
6833  |  6835
Subject:
WTT/WTB: Platform Plates - Trade for MISB 4536 Blue Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:28:26 GMT

Sorry for reposting, but I though if I included my very attractive swop in the
title it might get more response.

I am looking for platform plates from train stations, or boat docks.

Am willing to trade unopened MISB 4536 Blue Hopper for right number of plates
(wonder what that is?).

No slopes wanted though, just flat.

regards
lawrence