 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6835
6834  |  6836
Subject:
Items for Sale (Old Train Tracks, UFO/BUG/Wheel Parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 22:23:27 GMT

Hello All,

     I have some items up for sale. While this isn't a goldmine of parts,
someone might be interested in them. I have 4 Total Lots of Items.

#1. Hard Space Wheels (52 total) Make Offer
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/wheels.gif

#2. UFO and Bug Parts (33 total) Make Offer
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/ufobug.gif

#3. Old Style Grey 4.5 Tracks (2x 7852[L/R] Switches)(1x7853 crossing)
(36 Sections of Curved Track) [I would like to sell the whole lot of track
together. No Boxes, Asking $20.00
Here's some picts of the lot!
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/grey1.jpg
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/grey2.jpg
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/grey3.jpg
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/grey4.jpg

#4. Lego 4548 9v Speed Regulator (3 Pieces) asking $20.00
Sorry no pic. No Box

If You are interested, Please let me know or if you have questions.

sardullo@oswego.edu