 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6838
Re: WTT/WTB: Platform Plates - Trade for MISB 4536 Blue Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 01:21:34 GMT

lawrence wilkes wrote:

Sorry for reposting, but I though if I included my very attractive swop in the
title it might get more response.

I am looking for platform plates from train stations, or boat docks.

Which color?  They came in gray and dark gray.

-John

Am willing to trade unopened MISB 4536 Blue Hopper for right number of plates
(wonder what that is?).

No slopes wanted though, just flat.

regards
lawrence