 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6701
Re: Pieces wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:42:25 GMT

The *reason* I know it's not a *hair* piece is because I've had this set
before, and this is what it was.  I've since traded the set to someone in
the USA, but I know what I'm talking about!  ;-)

I believe it also came on some Wolfpack minfigs.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
If so, I believe it's referred to as a peasant's shawl or cape or • something
not resembling a hair piece.

No, its a hair element after all.  I just can't decide whether its • identical
to the brown hair element in #5393 Hats and Wigs Accessories.  Somehow the
element in #6041 looks more rounded or something...

I haven't got a #6041 to answer this question definitively.

-- Richard