 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6707
Re: Pieces wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 04:51:37 GMT

I think Richard Marchetti confused the issue by mentioning #6040
Blacksmith's shop, which is a completely different set to #6041 - this has
created much confusion it would seem.  Apologies to all!

I wonder if Kevin Wilson wants anyone to submit corrected scans of #6041 -
those scans seem to be all messed up.  If I could find a #6041 I'd do them
myself.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message
Perhaps there is more than one version of this set.  The Lugnet database • shows
it here:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6041

And BrickShelf shows that the minifig is wearing hair, not a peasant • cap/hood.
Shown here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6041/6041-01.html

I don't have this set, so all I have to go by is these pictures...

-Andy Lynch