 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6700
6699  |  6701
Subject:
Sets for Trade or sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:15:40 GMT

Greetings:

I have the following sets for trade or sale:

Complete sets in unopen boxes:

1555 Santa (polybag)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1555

7852 4.5v Train Switching Rails
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7852

6444 Outback Airstrip
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6444

6105 Medieval Knights
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6105

6007 Bat Lord (2)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6007

6791 Bandit's Wheelgun (3) (Polybag)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6791

6716  Weapons Wagon
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6716

7101 Lightsaber Duel
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7101

7128 Speeder Bikes
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7128

3333 Play Pak (polybag)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3333

6244 Armada Sentry
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6244

Complete sets with instructions but no box:

6087 Witch's Magic Manor
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6087

6537 Hydro Racer
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6537

6525 Blaze Commander
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6525

6664 Chopper Cops
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6664

6513 Glade Runner
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6513

And these sets:

4 Grey Lego Street Curves Baseplate with white & green lines

6755 Sheriff's Lockup (Missing one card tile but otherwise complete
w/instructions but no box.)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6755

8207 Technic Dune Duster (Only missing headlight tiles otherwise complete
w/instructions but no box)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8207

6551 Checkered Flag 500 (missing one windshield and small blue piece otherwise
complete w/ instructions but no box)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6551

4010 Police Rescue Boat (Hull only)
(Black hull with white interior)

Please email me with what you want and your offer.

If you want to purchase please list individual price offered.

If you want to trade, please list what items you want and what you offer in
trade.  I am looking for Pirate, Castle, Soccer (new stuff) or Train sets.  I
am also looking for red or blue roof slope pieces 2x3 or 2x2.

Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Sam Pusch