 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6613
Re: Wanted: Garage Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:26:42 GMT

The going rate seems to be $20-25 per door.  I personally will NOT pay that,
unless someone builds me a door using black 1x14s, black/yellow 1x2s, and
red/black/yellow slats ;-)  And I probably still wouldn't pay that for it.  I
mainly need to trade for the colors I need at this point.

"Marc Nelson Jr." wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Goooooood luck.  You'll probably need to hit Ebay and pay ridiculous prices
like the rest of us
-What is the going rate for garage doors?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/