 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6608
Re: Wanted: Garage Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:07:07 GMT

A set of two complete doors with red beams, trans-lt-blue middle
slats, and white bottom slats went for $52 on ebay the other day.

That's crazy!  For that price I'd just wait and get the set when it comes up
again...the going rate for it is about the same.

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie