 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6578
  Need pieces that are used to make railroad xing gates

I need pieces from set 4532 that make the gates. I need a lot(about 10,000) (5000 red and 5000 of white) and 5,000 connecters) because I'm about to embark on my biggest creation. I'm going to try and make a rollercoaster out of it. Anybody got a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need pieces that are used to make railroad xing gates

(...) Yep, your nuts. Seriously, I think you only hope is if the bulk ordering comes through for you or if you know someone working at TLC. Cool idea for coaster rails though. Steve (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need pieces that are used to make railroad xing gates

(...) With my luck, I doubt it. I wish I did know somebody at TLC but I don't :( (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)